We are incredibly excited to introduce our new web site to you!
When you visit micronutrient.org, you’ll be treated to an updated experience of MI online – including changes to our design, navigation and information.
- To explore our website, simply select one of the choices from the navigation bar at the top of our new homepage.
- From there, doors open for you to learn about who we are, what we do, and where we work.
- Meet out technical experts and discover our work through field stories, news, and videos.
- Our Learning Centre is a fun space to explore and share information about what MI does best.
As we upgrade MI’s efforts to finish the unfinished business of malnutrition, we updated our online presence to make it easier for you to find the information you need about the work we do.
We made these changes to our site to better reflect our efforts to improve nutrition for the world’s most vulnerable. Our new site has been a collaborative effort by our dedicated, enthusiastic and innovative staff – as well as valuable input from stakeholders, including you.
We are extremely proud of our refreshed appearance and hope you can easily navigate the site and return often – via your desktop, smartphone, tablet or other mobile devices.
From the Experts
We are particularly excited about our new From the Experts blog, a vehicle for insight and advice from a range of MI thought-leaders and invited guests. We talk about subjects that matter to you as we add our voice to global, regional and national issues of note. Watch for regular posts and be ready to ask questions and learn from our experts.
We remain committed to reaching out and engaging with you on social media. Find us on:
- @micronutrient for our latest tweets
- Facebook to join our community
- Linkedin to learn from our networks
- Flickr for our best photos
- YouTube to be inspired about what we do
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter
For over 20 years, MI has been working to end hidden hunger. Today, we reach 500 million people in over 70 countries. Thank you to all of our supports for your strong commitment to our work.
As MI has grown, our online presence has grown, too. With these changes, we plan on continuing to grow while still providing the information you told us was important to you.
We look forward to your feedback on our new site. Thank you for your time and welcome to our new online home!