- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
In order to apply to be on the Nutrition International N-TEAM roster, a user must first complete the Technical Assistance Provider Recruitment Form. During registration, a user is required to give certain personal information (such as name and email address) and submit an updated CV. This information is used by Nutrition International staff to assess a user’s application and potentially contact the user for consulting opportunities.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Questions or comments regarding this policy may be directed to the Privacy Coordinator by calling (613) 782-6800 or writing to:
1000-180 Elgin Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 2K3