We actively seek to identify gaps and provide timely, coordinated and expert support to build the capacity of countries to scale up nutrition interventions.
We use a country-driven, coordinated approach to ensure that all partners committed to improving nutrition are connected and consulted, and that all systems for nutrition delivery are harmonized to achieve maximum impact.
Our technical assistance work includes, but is not limited to, supporting government to:
- Develop evidence-informed policies, guidelines, regulations, standards or curricula
- Develop nutrition strategies and costed national nutrition plans
- Continuously improve the quality of program design, implementation and monitoring systems for proven nutrition interventions
- Use research to identify and overcome barriers to scaling up nutrition
- Evaluate programs, and disseminating lessons learned
- Innovate solutions for greater impact